twitter




Sunday, May 23, 2010

Anybody need a Website?

I am a student studying Web Design and I need to build some professional websites. If anybody knows of a business that needs one built, please let me know.



The business would have to pay for hosting and domain, but I would be willing to volunteer my services in order to build my resume.



Thanks



Anybody need a Website?





I would be interested but need some info from you. Where are you located? What programs do you use (AI, Photoshop, FP, Dreamweaver, etc)? Do you have any protfolio examples?



Let me know. My Web business could use a little help.



Thanks



Anybody need a Website?



hmmm.........i don%26#039;t need no websites.....sorry bout that...



but you could just make some of yours....am interested in some kind of space, planets and u know all information bout NASA!



i love studyin bout space and planetz.....it%26#039;s interesting!!



GOOD LUCK!



Other Replys:Would you consider doing one for a community service organization?



We are a small conservation commission in a small community. We are all volunteers and hope to solicit more community involvement by having a site where folks could learn more about our work and how they could help us.How can I reach you privately to give you more specific info?



Other Replys:Me

No comments:

Post a Comment