twitter




Sunday, May 23, 2010

I need help with internet Explore?!?!?

When I go to watch-movies.net is says this



Warning: mysql_connect() [function.mysql-connect]: Host %26#039;85.17.201.200%26#039; is blocked because of many connection errors; unblock with %26#039;mysqladmin flush-hosts%26#039; in /home/admin/domains/watch-movies.net/pub... on line 90



??????



What do I do?



I need help with internet Explore?!?!?





Nothing. It%26#039;s an issue with the database linkage on the website. Nothing you can solve yourself.



I need help with internet Explore?!?!?



Looks like a problem with the website itself and not a problem with your setup.



Other Replys:That looks like a problem with their website. Try again later.



Other Replys:http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/firefox/



i get the same thing, its a problem with their website, not your computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment