twitter




Sunday, May 23, 2010

Is there any way to recover avi data from my hard disk. I have deleted my file by mistake.This is im

This data is my wedding ceremoney video. So you can understand how valuable this is. I have deleted my data 2 days ago by mistake. Now I have not any copy available of this data. So, Please help me to recover this data. The best answer will get a free website with free hosting and domain name by me. I personally pay for this. So, please help me to recover my wedding video. I f you want any more detail of my problem please feel free to mail me any time to my rediff id - sunnykumar112@rediffmail.com or my yahoo id sunnykumar112@yahoo.co.in



Is there any way to recover avi data from my hard disk. I have deleted my file by mistake.This is important...





if you deleted it by the recycle bin, try doing a system restore in the start, programs, acessories, system tools! go back before you deleted it!



Is there any way to recover avi data from my hard disk. I have deleted my file by mistake.This is important...



It sometimes works, easiest way to start try your restore function go back a week or two, it just might restore the file.



its your wedding films so heres a program you can use



http://www.smartundelete.com/



Other Replys:there possibly is a way to get it back and that is with data recovery software a good one is PC inspector which you can get here http://www.pcinspector.de/file_recovery/...



if windows has written to the disk over your file I%26#039;m afraid you may have lost it forever but don%26#039;t delay get this and use it a soon a possible the longer you leave it the more chance it has of being written over



Other Replys:I won%26#039;t take the free website, but I can tell you how to best have a chance of recovering it.



STOP USING THE COMPUTER THAT YOU DELETED THE INFORMATION OFF OF.



The less you use the computer, the better chance you will have of being able to fully recover the data.



When you delete a file, it just overwrites the first few bytes of data, it doesn%26#039;t erase the whole file. The first few bytes is where the file name, size and location of fragments is stored.



Using the computer can potentially overwrite the other parts of the file making it much more difficult to recover the file.



There are a few file recovery softwares out there you could try, Easy recovery pro is one that I like. But, I suggest you bring it into your nearest repair shop and have someone who has done it before do it for you. It will save you a good sized headache, and should not cost you more than around $150.

No comments:

Post a Comment