twitter




Friday, October 30, 2009

I am offering free websites. 5 page site for free. small business, personal or special event. Any ta

My company site is www.escapesimaging.com and I am offering a few sites for free. You set up the domain and the hosting, I will take care of the design for free. All I ask is for a link to my site be placed at the bottom of your site. Very small and hardly noticable. Ok, I am ready!



I am offering free websites. 5 page site for free. small business, personal or special event. Any takers?





How very generous of you! I am starting up a Party Planning business for kids. Any help I can get would be greatly appreciated! The company name is Zebra Party Productions, so I want a Zebra Theme for the website. We will specialize in Teen parties, so it can%26#039;t be too kiddie. I want the site to be more of a kewl electric image that will appeal to children to parents alike!



Please e-mail me if you are interested in doing a site for us!



Thanks!



Louise



I am offering free websites. 5 page site for free. small business, personal or special event. Any takers?



Nope, already got and better.



* FREE accounts with 10 MB storage



* Unlimited pages, unlimited content - text, images, galleries!



* 50+ professionaly designed templates



* Interactive features

No comments:

Post a Comment