twitter




Friday, October 30, 2009

Help Wanted to setup a Website?

Hi Guys....i%26#039;ve been into web designing for long...but all this time the machines on which the sites were hosted belonged to some existing domain or a hosting service.....i mean the hardware was always thr..i always dealt with the software....



Now i%26#039;m planning on getting my own domain and my own hardware...my own server



I have no problem with the OS selection or any software stuff....no problem with the domain purchase as well....



I want some help abt the server configuration....



I am currently in delhi and my budget is abt 50,000 INR



I Just need to know a proper hardware configuration....



would a Pentium D do fine or should i go for Xeon or Opetron type processors....and what abt RAM ????Help Me guys



Help Wanted to setup a Website?





go to geocities.com



Help Wanted to setup a Website?



It depends on what traffic u hope to expect. 1 gig of ram atleast no less. Servers these days dont need to be that powerful for your purpose. A 500 mhz cpu would run well if optimized and configured with the right processor. The processor u chose is probably best answered by you. no one else.

No comments:

Post a Comment