twitter




Saturday, October 24, 2009

How do I change from Windows to Linux server?

I got the free godaddy hosting for my domain i purchased with them. I made a mistake by choosing Windows as its operating system server, and now I want Linux.



Is there a way I can change it to Linux without getting a new host etc?Thanks!



How do I change from Windows to Linux server?





I doubt you have any good reason to switch (i.e. someone said you should but you don%26#039;t understand why). I doubt you know what would happen if you switched. I also doubt you asked godaddy how to do it.



How do I change from Windows to Linux server?



not that i can think of, try e-mailing the godaddy and see what they say, or ask danika patrik (JKJK) but contact them in some way

1 comment:

  1. I follow above the steps to change my windows server to linux server.Above all the points are explained very clearly.Its very helpful to me and save my time and efforts also.web hosting companies

    ReplyDelete