twitter




Saturday, October 24, 2009

Can not receive some e-mails.?

We are having a problem with a few domains. We can receive e-mail from abc@domain.com, but not from def@domain.com. I attempted to set up a test account with yahoo.com and found that I could receive e-mail from me@yahoo.com but not from test@yahoo.com. I have entered the domains into my spam filter white list as *@yahoo.com and *@domain.com. I have also entered all the exact e-mail addresses @domain.com.



We are currently pulling e-mail from our domain, which is hosted on a VPS server with iPowerWeb. Our e-mail is filtered through SpamAssasin on that VPS server.



Does anyone have any ideas on how to fix this issue???



Can not receive some e-mails.?





I need help, I can log on but do not get my e-mails

No comments:

Post a Comment