twitter




Tuesday, October 13, 2009

I want to make a website. Can you help me?

Okay, so here%26#039;s the scoop: I am interested in creating a website. It will be a website complete with MySpace DIV Overlay layouts similar to the one I have on my page and MySpace blog layouts (since you can%26#039;t find them anywhere).



You can check out my layout here: http://www.myspace.com/sec0nd2none



I decided that I would use GoDaddy.com to buy my domain name and my hosting plan. I have about the EXACT amount of money needed to buy a year plan, but I%26#039;m a little stumped. I will be adding MySpace layouts to my website, of course, but what else should I add (please nothing to do with MySpace)?



Any suggestions?



Want to donate to help me out (definitely not required)?



https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cm...



I want to make a website. Can you help me?





you can also try microsoft%26#039;s officelive.com, free domain free hosting free everything...

No comments:

Post a Comment