twitter




Tuesday, October 13, 2009

I want to set up a website for my very small business, spending the least amount of money.?

I have created a website and from what I can understand, I need a domain name and web hosting service??? Is this correct and does anyone know a good and free/cheap one??? please help, I don%26#039;t really know what I am doing!!!



Thanks



I want to set up a website for my very small business, spending the least amount of money.?





When I owned my own business, I used Yahoo here. About 3 years ago, they were charging maybe $9 a month.



If you go with them, they have a little download called Yahoo site builder. It%26#039;s not too bad.



Good luck!



I want to set up a website for my very small business, spending the least amount of money.?



If you want to have a website which is very cheap you can go to :



http://www.website.ws/ghirly



Other Replys:You could also try Site Build It, which is easy enough to find on Google. They offer a wide range of products for new sites and can help you in a lot of ways. I had them for a while, but had to close my site because I lost interest in the subject my site was dedicated to.



Anyway, I hope this helps.



Other Replys:You can buy an established website and work for yourself... Why work for someone else? Go to http://www.uglydog.org they have established websites for sale, they can also build you a custom website for cheap



Other Replys:try godaddy.com



Other Replys:godaddy.com is really cheap and really easy to create a website...i think it%26#039;s like $50 a year or something like that?! i had no idea what i was doing when I first started working online, and I created my website with them in less than 30 minutes.



Other Replys:I use godaddy.com you get lots of space and bandwidth starting at only $3.99.



You can get a domain as well as hosting.



Other Replys:Thirdsphere allows you to build quickly and easily pages



in a fraction of the time it would take to use HTML.



If you can use a word processor, you can build your



web pages.



Some of the features include:



1. Follow-up Autoresponders



2. Secure digital product delivery



3. E-zine and newsletters



4. 2-Tier affiliates program



5. Advertising trackers and ROI calculation



E-Book Publisher



ThirdSphere allows you to publish a professional ebook,



newsletter, e-brochure and any other kind of digital



product.



Simply type your document into MS WORD, enter your e-mail



address and press a button and in a few minutes you get



a perfect PDF version of your document via e-mail.



Web Traffic building and Search Engine Tools



You are given a variety of search engine tools that



include a keyword searcher, a meta-tag builder,



and a search engine submitter that sends your website



to 40 different search engines.



You also get a selection of tools to drive thousands



of visitors to your website:



1. An E-zine and newsletter finder to advertise your



site or to submit your articles.



2. A classifieds Ad submitter.



3. A pop-up window generator and more!



Click here for full details of how to make



your own web site with Thirdsphere:



http://1956199319.thirdsphereplus.com/



Other Replys:http://ecommerce-times.blogspot.com



Other Replys:Yes, you are correct. You need a domain name and a web host. I would personally stay away from a free web host. You will not get the traffic that you want from a free site. Most hosts will register your domain name for you. I suggest that you take a look at several options. When selecting a web host first compare feature-by-feature then dollar-for-dollar. This will ensure that you get the best fit and the most for your money.



I did just that and found a web host that assists those who are beginners or experts. You can look at them as one of your options at http://www.tobuildyour.com



BEST WISHES!

No comments:

Post a Comment