twitter




Friday, October 30, 2009

Who wants to make a website with me?

It can be whatever you want, i%26#039;ve already got a domain and a hosting plan, and i am bored.



Who wants to make a website with me?





I%26#039;m not very good at thinking up stuff to make either.



Lol you must have money to spend if you%26#039;d buy a domain and hosting plan without knowing what you want to put on it. Unless you already have something on it and you just want something more.



I know some stuff about writing websites. I know HTML/XHTML, CSS, Javascript, and PHP. Though I%26#039;m not that knowledgeable in Javascript because I havn%26#039;t used it much.



I don%26#039;t know those web languages by heart, but I can reference what I don%26#039;t remember.



Does your server support PHP?

No comments:

Post a Comment