twitter




Tuesday, October 13, 2009

1and1 mail problems and their lies?

1and1 have had massive e-mail delivery problems over the last 4 days - yes - 4 days - and it is still not resolved. When i phoned them they claimed all was OK 2 days ago - they lied. They said it would be resolved that night - it wasn%26#039;t - they lied. We must all act when/if they get their act together - I for one will transfer my domains to another host and i am demanding compensation for my business. What else can be done??



1and1 mail problems and their lies?





they are a pain in the.....just keep trying, i got my probs with them not knowing why the emails sent to me saying thanks for payment. then send me letters to say they suspend my account till payment was received..???. this is been going on since DEC 8th.



if i get some more positive results i will post here.



1and1 mail problems and their lies?



1and1 Internet has more than mail problems. Check 1and1 at Yahoo and discover digruntled clients who are not 100 percent satisfied.They suspend accounts , automaticly bill you for services and they have 15 pages of T%26amp;C in which



you waive your rightto almost everything including your clams 2.1.7 Report It



Other Replys:I had nothing but problems with 1and1 when I went with them. Let%26#039;s just say our relationship didn%26#039;t last long. I gladly left and took my domains with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment