twitter




Saturday, October 24, 2009

How can Yahoo deactivate my website because of something that allegedly happened on Answers?

My website, hosted through Geocities, was knocked off-line when Yahoo arbitrarily decided to deactivate my account ID. I pay for my domain to be hosted and registered through Yahoo and I should not be denied service. I can%26#039;t even transfer my service to another company because I cannot access the control panel! I sat on the phone with Yahoo over 3 hours today and still have no answers. So please tell me why. Do I have any legal recourse as my site is my sole means of income?



Why can%26#039;t Yahoo actually talk to their paying customers prior to deactivating their account? This company is obviously too big for it%26#039;s own good.



Thank you



PS If I was really going to spam answers, don%26#039;t you think I would do as the eight billion spammers on here do and not use my real yahooID? Duh



How can Yahoo deactivate my website because of something that allegedly happened on Answers?





If this was me and I knew that I did nothing wrong... That is esay I would try callling, Try a computer know it all to reopen the account.. *did not work with my space%26quot; and last I would find a lawyer to get advise.. Maybe they could fix it..

No comments:

Post a Comment