twitter




Saturday, October 24, 2009

What do you think about "dot ws" websites?

First, pleae forgive my bad english because English isn%26#039;t my major language.



Let%26#039;s start.



I have got an invitation from internet to join freedome.ws for working at home business.



At their home page, I saw only words to show that join us then you will get money as us or some thing like that.



After look deeper inside I have found that they are selling the web hosting + dot ws domain + 10 email accounts for $10/month



I think that I%26#039;m confusing on this web hosting affiliate marketing.



Do you think that it%26#039;s good or bad?



Thanks



What do you think about %26quot;dot ws%26quot; websites?





I checked out the site and any get rich schemes should throw up a red flag. If it is so easy to get the freedom and make money from home then why isn%26#039;t everyone doing that?



To answer the question about webhosting, domain and e-mail there are other places you can go that are cheaper then $10/month and also more reliable. Search around some and see what everyone has to offer before you decide.



What do you think about %26quot;dot ws%26quot; websites?



Sounds bad. Sorry.



-Dio

No comments:

Post a Comment