twitter




Friday, October 30, 2009

What are the costs for start-up Virtual Assistant business?

Licenses, permits, and registrations, Domain and web hosting, Office furniture, equipment, and supplies, Marketing and Advertising, Software, Business Insurance, Internet Service, Legal fees, Training and Certifications (optional) would cost???



What are the costs for start-up Virtual Assistant business?





I was a virtual assistant for five years. You%26#039;ll find you can spend as much or as little as you want. I already had the computer and the Internet and that is all I started with. I took a course from AssistU on how to become a VA and that was my biggest expense.



Once you finish the course you can wait until you get your clients to find what they use for software and their other needs. You can pick up what you need as you go along. The only license I got was an LLC and you can get this online for $50.00. When I was close to graduation, I built a website myself because all I wanted was an online brochure. I learned how to do this through contacts I made at AssistU. This and a few business cards and I was good to go.



There are also other courses available and you can find information about these on the Internet. Check out the reference box below for the link to AssistU.



What are the costs for start-up Virtual Assistant business?



Hi,



I would recommend IX webhosting.It%26#039;s very cheap and very reliable.Check it out here:



http://top50webhosting.notlong.com

No comments:

Post a Comment