twitter




Saturday, October 24, 2009

Why can't I log in?

I%26#039;m trying to log into a site, bt I can%26#039;t. I%26#039;ve always been able to log in (well, I just joined a week ago), but today I can%26#039;t log in and here%26#039;s the message I get when I try to do do:



This is the Pleské–ł?default page



If you see this page it means:



1) hosting for this domain is not configured



or



2) there%26#039;s no such domain registered in Plesk.



For more information please contact Administrator.



What does it mean?



Why can%26#039;t I log in?





It can be the site. Try to go back there tomorrow.



Why can%26#039;t I log in?



the site it self could be down trying rebooting your computer



Other Replys:I think you might have to register again, and maybe if that ite you registered on was only a trial, then maybe you have to sign up again to get the trial again, I dont know, try it.



Other Replys:Sometimes the site kicks you out because they thinks it%26#039;s to full. I know that%26#039;s dumb but that%26#039;s the truth!



Other Replys:the hosting server the domain is register with has some problem mean might be not registeered correctly or they might have problem setting it.



second case is just an option for you its not! coz as you say you already are using since some days.



try to contact with administrator.



some might have tried to login from your account or you might have changed some setting in effect of those this might be happening.

No comments:

Post a Comment