twitter




Friday, October 30, 2009

What Can A Teenager Do To Make Money?

I am almost 13 years old.



I already have a website, but I%26#039;m not makiing very much moolah with it.



Any suggestions?



I%26#039;ve tried babysitting; no kids in my neighborhood, and all of the kids that I know are already either the same age as me or older.



What do you suggest?



I need to earn some serious cash to buy a new musical instrument, and a domain name and hosting for my website.



What Can A Teenager Do To Make Money?





I don%26#039;t know how you can make money off a website; what%26#039;re you selling on it? Also I suggest selling lemonade, or something easy; walking dogs! Of course! I know how you feel though; I got my first job at seventeen. The only money I made otherwise was through short story contests, and that wasn%26#039;t a lot... although, perhaps enough for an instrument. If you want a new instrument (that is, as opposed to an old one you have now) I suggest playing it on street corners, near somewhere safe so you don%26#039;t get mugged. But if it%26#039;s gonna be your first instrument, I suggest doing anything legal to get it so you can be like, %26quot;Yeah I%26#039;ve been playing (blank) since I was twelve.%26quot; And everyone always thinks that guy%26#039;s cool.



What Can A Teenager Do To Make Money?



sell cupcakes on the corner of your street!



Other Replys:You could wash cars and put a sign-up...Saying please help,I need a new musical instrument...Don%26#039;t ask for a dollar amount...Just take donations and you will beable to earn alittle more cash this way...Good luck my friend...



Your Friend Clowmy



Other Replys:what about pet sitting/dog walking for people in your neighborhood. What about mowing lawns for people, or a newspaper route.



Other Replys:i don%26#039;t think there are easy money for no hard work. perhaps you can setup a website and to earn money through google adsense.



besides, here is a specialized webpage containing 10 methods making money online and doing small business online.



http://www.adcenter.net.cn/make-money-on...



maybe that will help you or give you some bright idea.



Best Wishes %26amp;%26amp; Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment