twitter




Friday, October 30, 2009

Can anyone give me some advice when choosing a web host???

Hi,



i%26#039;m in the process of starting my online business selling personalised canvases etc



I am looking to register my domain name and web hosting of some sort. I have no idea what to look for and there are so many to choose from!! I wanted something with check out carts, no down time etc i don%26#039;t know much. HELP!!!!!



Can anyone give me some advice when choosing a web host???





We%26#039;ve used Easyspace for a number of years for our hosting. They%26#039;re very easy, as it says, to work with. They send renewal reminders in good time and they%26#039;re not hugely expensive.



On top of that we use Roman Cart for our shop. It%26#039;s quick to add your products - you can upload them in bulk, up to 50 at a time. Again, they%26#039;re not too dear. We link the payment side through to our Paypal account.



When you%26#039;re starting out you need to keep your costs down where you can. This combination is a pretty economic one. None of these has monthly fees so you have your setting up costs and nothing else until a year later



Can anyone give me some advice when choosing a web host???



if you need some info you can check out my site and go to website building section. i put some resources regarding making a website over there. hope that helps a bit.



Other Replys:http://www.getawebpage.net



That site lists the best website hosting companies.

No comments:

Post a Comment