twitter




Friday, October 30, 2009

Anybody Need A Website?

I am a student studying Web Design and I need to build some professional websites. If anybody knows of a business that needs one built, please let me know.



The business would have to pay for hosting and domain, but I would be willing to volunteer my services in order to build my resume.



Feel free to email me at sollinger04@yahoo.com.



Thanks



Anybody Need A Website?





If you want to promote your writing skill or service worldwide, or to find jobs that you might be interested in, you can use our website http://www.GlobalJobsTrading.com



By registering and creating a profile on our website, you will be able to post your bid on the jobs that you are interested in. Also, by displaying in your profile a description of the type of service you provide, contact info, even link to your website, you increase the chances to be found, contacted, and eventually hired for a job.



Try our service, it is FREE. What could you lose?



GlobalJobsTrading.com Team



Anybody Need A Website?



No, but thanks anyways. You might try advertising on Yahoo Local.



Other Replys:I%26#039;m a just a content webmaster and not for Professional.

No comments:

Post a Comment