twitter




Saturday, October 24, 2009

Hi. I want to set aup a belgian website. Does anyone know of good webhosting packages for that count

I need a good web hosting package and domain setup for Belgium. I have tried euro registry but seem to be having problems getting started with them. I would like to cancel my payment by credit card and look for another supplier.... Help?



Hi. I want to set aup a belgian website. Does anyone know of good webhosting packages for that country?





Errm, I suspect you are confusing domain registration and hosting.



You can buy a Belgian (.be) domain name from one of the european domain registration companies (see below) then you point that domain name to your hosting company%26#039;s servers which can be anywhere on the %26#039;Net!



I think that http://recommended-hosting.build-better-... provides a link to a very good option for hosting at a low monthly cost (US$5.95/month = about 4.40Euro/month) - with the facility of hosting unlimited domains out of your main account (for this one fee). I admit I use them and have found them very efficient if I have a query, and dead simple to use their version of the latest cP control panel. It is simple to direct a domain purchased to their servers and will normally propagate within a few hours (24hours max, but I usually find less than 2 hours and I have many domains now launched via one single registartion with this host)



I have used http://www.eurodns.com to buy Spanish (.es)domains recently (they sell all major Euro domains, including Belgian)and it was very simple to point the domain to the Domain Name Servers at my host. (e.g. http://www.webuildwebsit.es - built this first page and launched within 3 hours total)



I hope this is some help?



Hi. I want to set aup a belgian website. Does anyone know of good webhosting packages for that country?



If you like to create websites (usually you will end up more than 1 website, I got more than 100 websites in about 6 months%26#039; time), go for multiple web hosting services where you could host all your websites in one account.



I would like to suggest following webhosting , they are excellent.



Hostmonster http://www.hostmonster.com/track/ryukend...



They offer hosting of %26quot;unlimited domains%26quot; and you will get massive webspace of 300000 MB (300 GB ). They only charge $5.95/month and they offer %26quot;a free Domain Name%26quot; and installing service called %26quot;Fantastico%26quot;. By using Fantastico, you could create own forum, photo gallery, shopping cart (e-commerce),your own auction site and your own blogs within few seconds. They also offer %26quot;Free Website Builder%26quot; as well.



Visit the site to check details.



Hostmonster http://www.hostmonster.com/track/ryukend...



Domains



Following site is quite good to register domains as price is reasonable with free privacy. Some charge about $5/ year just for free privacy.



IPOWER http://www.anurl.com/?TXIBE

No comments:

Post a Comment