twitter




Saturday, October 24, 2009

2+2=5 What do I need for my store to operate like this?

I need a shopping cart or e-commerce store that will enable me to put about 100 products up for sale online. My web designer is telling me that I need a store because its costly to build 100 pages for 100 products. What store or shopping cart? How do I know which one will work? I already have hosting and a domain.



2+2=5 What do I need for my store to operate like this?





Get OSCommerce, it is a freeware shopping cart. There are many hosting sites that will install it for you like www.siteground.com. Then purchase a template that already has oscommerce installed and have the web designer tweak the images and design of the page to be your own. If you google %26quot;oscommerce%26quot; templates you will find a bunch of places that sell them.



Gary

No comments:

Post a Comment