twitter




Friday, October 30, 2009

Where Can I Find a Good Flash/Dreamweaver CS3 Template for a Singer CD Release?

I%26#039;m building a website for my son who is coming out with a sample CD soon. I already have the domain name and hosting setup. He will have about 5 songs, photos, a bio and performance resume and a fill-in form for contact and link to a blog.



I need to find a good Flash/Dreamweaver CS3 template I can customize. I have both apps and I am a web designer on Mac OS X. Any suggestions would be helpful. Free or Paid templates are good. Links or sitenames would be most helpful. Thanks.



Where Can I Find a Good Flash/Dreamweaver CS3 Template for a Singer CD Release?





http://www.templatemonster.com



Template Monster has the best templates on the web. They are all pretty cheap and most flash templates can also be non flash/html only templates as well. They also have templates that were specifically made for musicians, artists, developers... WHATEVER!



I have bought from them before and they are a genuine company. Feel safe. I dont think any of them are actual Dreamweaver Templates, but most are easily editable HTML templates.



They have bukus to choose from.



Where Can I Find a Good Flash/Dreamweaver CS3 Template for a Singer CD Release?



sorry, I meant BOOKOOS. Report It

No comments:

Post a Comment